My photo
I give a lot of information about myself here, but I'm supposed to remain anonymous. I figure none of you care enough to go to great lengths to figure out who I actually am. I'm at a boarding school. I think in an idealised fashion. Like most people my age, I've decided I'm more fucked up than I actually am. I like texts at midnight but I like getting letters more. I'm more intelligent than I appear on this blog, but I don't try as hard as I need to. I like boys. Try not to expect too much from me, I'm also a total flake.

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Things I Don't Enjoy Waking Up to

1 new message.
roy: whatsupppp

get the hint, douche bag.



He has successfully ruined one of the most joyous things in life. I used to love text messages...

5 comments:

Karine said...

I don't know Roy.
He's not very famous around here,is he?

;)

Anyway...One of Taffy's boys.

I wrote something new!

Kissess
:***

Alice said...

lol haha tiffy!
men are just attracted to you - both attractive and unattractive men.

Sydney said...

bhahhhhaha

THAT'S the text i got, saying WHATSSS UP?!

and then i texted you saying nothing going to eat dinner hahaha

♥♥CLAiiR3TH3ROCK3R♥♥ said...

Love ur blog!
Check mine out!
Comment!
How do u put hearts?

-xxCLAiiRexx

Anonymous said...

you are just going to have to teach him how to text you correctly.