My photo
I give a lot of information about myself here, but I'm supposed to remain anonymous. I figure none of you care enough to go to great lengths to figure out who I actually am. I'm at a boarding school. I think in an idealised fashion. Like most people my age, I've decided I'm more fucked up than I actually am. I like texts at midnight but I like getting letters more. I'm more intelligent than I appear on this blog, but I don't try as hard as I need to. I like boys. Try not to expect too much from me, I'm also a total flake.

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

101 Dalmations

Boarding school is so difficult.
Seriously, if I were you I would skip this post.
Essentially, it's me basically complaining the whole time.


I don't have time to hang out with any of my friends (most of whom aren't in any honors classes). I'm the nerd of the group. I've never been the nerd of the group. I even stay in between the breaks during study hours because THERE IS SO MUCH SHIT TO DO. On Monday it was the worst. I literally wanted to curl up into a ball and die. Except then I wouldn't be able to finish my work.

It's so awkward, I've been seeing SBSG everywhere.
Especially after this conversation.
It starts with me seeing him on my way to acting class.

Me: Meeting earlier- way too awkward. I say we schedule another one and have sex or something. Deal? KIDDING.
SBSG: Haha wow your quite the assertive one. I liked this response
Me: You already knew that.
SBSG: U know where my dorm is. Just keep it on the dl. I did not like this response quite as much... Hopefully he was kidding?
Me: Ha, thats a no. Maybe on the third meeting or something. trying to keep the light vibe...
SBSG: I live in ck. I was coming out of there this morning. obviously not.
Me: I meant the sex part, silly. haha, hahaha?
SBSG: Your the one that mentioned it. WHAT IS HE, RETARDED?!
Me: I was kidding. By the way, this is turning into a really awkward conversation.
Me: Respondez-vous, si vout plais.
SBSG: Alright u can give me a call sometime DOUCHE.
Me: Gee, thanks for giving me that option! I'll take it to heart.


Miss you guys.
Hopefully comments this weekend!
If not, you can disown me forever.
I really miss reading y'all's stories!
uggg. i suck.

4 comments:

Sydney said...

awwww taff.

that conversation... hmmmm... a little awkward, yes?

Anonymous said...

yes, what an awkward conversation. and the nerd of the group? at least you got the brains ;) hah, hope it gets better!

Natalie said...

every week gets better!! its only the first week, don't worry! i love you and miss you!! my first week was stressful also!

Alice said...

yeah no worries! you got this. and so what? it doesnt matter if you are in all honors classes when you are the shit! [not in a bad way ha].
sbsg - yuck. is he like all about sexx?