My photo
I give a lot of information about myself here, but I'm supposed to remain anonymous. I figure none of you care enough to go to great lengths to figure out who I actually am. I'm at a boarding school. I think in an idealised fashion. Like most people my age, I've decided I'm more fucked up than I actually am. I like texts at midnight but I like getting letters more. I'm more intelligent than I appear on this blog, but I don't try as hard as I need to. I like boys. Try not to expect too much from me, I'm also a total flake.

Friday, October 3, 2008

HOLY CRAP, WTF?!

So the good thing is that Monica has NO CHANCE with Hunter.

Story:

Today we walked around town last period. I was actually afraid he was going to flake, but he didn't. We went into this small thrift shop and I got him to buy turtle cufflinks. And basically walked and talked for an hour. I made fun of him for being a freshmore and he was like "you're the only freshman I hang out with".
"Um... don't you hang out with Monica?"
"To be honest, Monica's been a little annoying lately, she is kind of clingy."
"She gets like that sometimes."
"You've known her for what, four weeks?"
"Still."

The other good thing is that it wasn't really awkward after that.

So we walked more. And chatted more. And I got him to buy me ice cream. (Pistachio is the best ever). And it's homemade and delicious.

And then I had field hockey (which we walked to together).

And after we hung out at the tuck shop. And he bought me a soda (because he likes to buy me stuff) and looked for my school ID card. Which also lets me into my dorm. And gets me money... And we never found it. So we went to his dorm, got his laptop, and walked to mine and watched Superbad. Which is fucking amazing. There was a lot of leaning-on-top and arm-arounds. And annoyance with other people for watching the movie with us.

SO then we went back to his dorm.
And I found out that he has a girlfriend.
Named Cherie!

I know, I totally built that up and shut you down.
Kind of sad.
Kind of relieved.
(NOT MONICA)

5 comments:

Natalie said...

hahhaha "NOT MONICA!" miss you!

Cate said...

YAAAY! He's NOT hanging out with Monica! Ha!

Homemade pistachio? *gapes* I want too!
LOL I have the feeling he likes to buy you stuff too ^^
Shame he has a girlfriend, though.
Hope you find your school ID card.

Sydney said...

you did totally get me excited...

i love superbad.

AH! MORE THINGS YOU HAVE IN COMMON WITH MY DAD! HE LOVES PISTACHIO ICE CREAM!

i think you're stalking him...


PS - I MISS YOU LIKE I MISS EATING MILK DUDS...

cady said...

Ohmegee. Wow.

LOL.

Karine said...

Okay.You tell us a story and then...HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND?

COME ON,TAFFY!

^^

WE heart u,baby!
Gracias por los comentarios,sí?


Besitosssssss

*Just trying your spanish*
(I'm gonna do this all the time now.A-há!)

Kissesss