My photo
I give a lot of information about myself here, but I'm supposed to remain anonymous. I figure none of you care enough to go to great lengths to figure out who I actually am. I'm at a boarding school. I think in an idealised fashion. Like most people my age, I've decided I'm more fucked up than I actually am. I like texts at midnight but I like getting letters more. I'm more intelligent than I appear on this blog, but I don't try as hard as I need to. I like boys. Try not to expect too much from me, I'm also a total flake.

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Canned Pineapples

Drama.
wow.
so i'm trying to figure out what seperates me from "the cranberries" when i'm acting just as fake as them.
any answers?
i don't really want to go into detail about what happened today, but i felt like posting another blog. maybe next time i'll write something inspirational or deep.
probably not, since i don't possess deep thoughts.
anyways, physical therapy is going well. since i haven't managed to steal any weights from the excercise room, i've been doing doing my excercises with cans of pineapples. (just to explain the title).
urgh, why does history suck so much?
wow, this blog has no point, whatsoever.
the end.

No comments: