My photo
I give a lot of information about myself here, but I'm supposed to remain anonymous. I figure none of you care enough to go to great lengths to figure out who I actually am. I'm at a boarding school. I think in an idealised fashion. Like most people my age, I've decided I'm more fucked up than I actually am. I like texts at midnight but I like getting letters more. I'm more intelligent than I appear on this blog, but I don't try as hard as I need to. I like boys. Try not to expect too much from me, I'm also a total flake.

Saturday, March 1, 2008

fitz.

was fucking amazing.
First club concert I went to, and aughhhh.
Most definitely going back with sexy boarding school guy if he doesn't figure out that I'm super ugly first. Or that I'm really annoying.
I saw:
Thee Armada
The Finalist
Dremnt The End
American Masquerade
Great American Actors
And they were amazing
Sadly, I was too broke to buy merch.
I swallowed a bunch of shit including:
hair,
sweat (lead singer's :], but still gross)
Other stuff but I forgot because my sister was too busy looking at honeymoon destinations to let me use the computer. I'm now obsessed with blogging.
So for the first four acts, I would stay at the top and watch. It's a better view and the moshing is entertaining. There was one couple who would stop and make out whenever the mosh pit died down for a couple of minutes.
Then, for Thee Armada I went down and got pretty far in the crowd. At first people were kind of annoyed but then I apoligised and I ended up getting a bunch of, "Oh my God, she's so cute!"s. Ah, they joys of being munchkin sized. The guy in the makeout couple ended up fixing my hair and going, "Hon, you're going to want to move that so it doesn't get in my face." This one girl next to me helped fix my bra strap like five times. But on the floor, it was insane, you couldn't stand still because the floor moved and the crowd was swaying back and fourth with their whole bodies. I fell over with a huge group of people and felt bad because I was on the top. Seriously, a really bad place for claustrophobic people. But now my arm is really sore because I kept it up for like the whole show. Hum... no one wants to read about this, why am I still typing?
Ugh, one shitty part. Okay, so some person named Cam kept putting his arms around me. And, normally, I would love that but he had gross socks on. So I'd elbow his arms off and try to go closer then he'd get right behind me again. So I was thinking about it and he could have been trying to get closer to the stage, but then again, arms can be kept to the side, no?
But I was way too much of a coward to tell him to get off. Yup, I'm pretty much an idiot.
Still, later on I found out that sexy boarding school boy was back in Houston so I'm fairly happy, for now.
Oh, and I came back and my hair was super tangled and I pretty much looked like shit (the bottom of my jeans were soaked in beer) and we ate cookies..
I left for the show in on leap day in February,I got back in March.
Fucking amazing, no?

No comments: