My photo
I give a lot of information about myself here, but I'm supposed to remain anonymous. I figure none of you care enough to go to great lengths to figure out who I actually am. I'm at a boarding school. I think in an idealised fashion. Like most people my age, I've decided I'm more fucked up than I actually am. I like texts at midnight but I like getting letters more. I'm more intelligent than I appear on this blog, but I don't try as hard as I need to. I like boys. Try not to expect too much from me, I'm also a total flake.

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Update on Today

I got my report card today and this made me burst out laughing:
Taffy is an outstanding student. Her grades this term have been flawless. I really enjoyed her research paper and look forward to the next ones. Her ablility shines through in all of her work. I really enjoy having her in my class! Bravo!

No need to get sarcastic, sexy bald teacher. I'm glad he liked the research paper, I got forty five minutes of sleep that night. I also realised tha t full throttle does not sit well on an empty stomach. This is what is so fantastic about SBT, he lets me cross the line in class.

Oh, one fucky thing.
Turns out I flirt with sporty, short, Asian teacher of the sixth graders.
Or at least they all think so.
Personally, I think he's sexy, but I try to refrain from doing... ^^
Then again, it seems as if I flirt with everybody.

Oh, I got an angry call from Alice's sister earlier.
But, although she hates me, :
she has a respect 4 u now.
she said u were mature and handled yourself well and
she's glad that you recognized and didnt cuss her out n stuff. u took responsibility :) hehe.

How Alice forgave me, I will never
EVER
know.

2 comments:

Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sydney said...

YOU LIKE SEXY BALD HISTORY TEACHER ALSO?! AHH WE ARE ALL FANS!