My photo
I give a lot of information about myself here, but I'm supposed to remain anonymous. I figure none of you care enough to go to great lengths to figure out who I actually am. I'm at a boarding school. I think in an idealised fashion. Like most people my age, I've decided I'm more fucked up than I actually am. I like texts at midnight but I like getting letters more. I'm more intelligent than I appear on this blog, but I don't try as hard as I need to. I like boys. Try not to expect too much from me, I'm also a total flake.

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Taffy is... Dopey?

My neighbors (from the floor below us) have a grandson.
Actually, two, that I know of.

Penn & Wes G.

Wes is boring so we're not really going to talk about him.
Anyway, tonight (last night) whatever you want to call it, Penn G. & I snuck out and walked to the village. At 12.30 in the morning.

This time I didn't have to worry about the hobos, Penn is 16 and buff.
Augh, but I didn't know he was this awesome. We literally walked and talked until four in the morning (two hours were spent at the community or whatever area of my condo building). We gave massages (not in a perverted way) and sort of laid there. On top of each other. I don't really know how to write about the time that passed.

God, I am such a freak.

Except the stupid bastard has a girlfriend.
(which is why we didn't kiss)


syd, nat, alice, don't worry about me. i'm not in love.

5 comments:

Sydney said...

awww taff!

i want details.


yum.

Anonymous said...

Too bad he has a girlfriend... He sounds so sweet! ^^

Sydney said...

yea!

unleash the taffy charm...


ooh, that was mysterious.

RAWR.

Alice said...

oh mah goodness!
taffy u have to go into details!
that sounds so dreamyyy
sneaking out at night
to hang out with an awsome guy...
that has a girlfriend [that kinda ruins it...but still!!!]

Livie23 said...

that sucks that he has a girlfriend. he sounds really awesome! =]