My photo
I give a lot of information about myself here, but I'm supposed to remain anonymous. I figure none of you care enough to go to great lengths to figure out who I actually am. I'm at a boarding school. I think in an idealised fashion. Like most people my age, I've decided I'm more fucked up than I actually am. I like texts at midnight but I like getting letters more. I'm more intelligent than I appear on this blog, but I don't try as hard as I need to. I like boys. Try not to expect too much from me, I'm also a total flake.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Doritos are Bad for You!

Ah, so turns out that Henry asked out Kenzie this weekend. She "likes him" and she said no! WTF? Henry is gorgeous man meat!

Okay, sorry, I fear that my obsession with Henry has gone too far.

Roy is having girlfriend trouble. Quite frankly, I don't know if I'm attracted to him anymore. Now I'm just praying that they stay together.



Oh, the weirdest thing just happened.

Someone rang our doorbell like five times.



I was napping.

DING!

I wake up.

DING!

DING!

I walk to the bathroom, I figure the person will just use their key or something.

DING!

DING!

Ah, as soon as I got out of the bathroom, I DIDN'T SEE WHO IT WAS!



It's crazy. I don't think anyone in the world would be enthusiastic enough to see my parents to need to ring the doorbell five times.



Me on the other hand....













Jaykay :)

No comments: