My photo
I give a lot of information about myself here, but I'm supposed to remain anonymous. I figure none of you care enough to go to great lengths to figure out who I actually am. I'm at a boarding school. I think in an idealised fashion. Like most people my age, I've decided I'm more fucked up than I actually am. I like texts at midnight but I like getting letters more. I'm more intelligent than I appear on this blog, but I don't try as hard as I need to. I like boys. Try not to expect too much from me, I'm also a total flake.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Suspense, eh?

Ah, so after I let my sister out of the closet...
She was like, "I'm really pissed off right now".
But now we're good :)



I am Penn's favourite girl in the grade :). Oh, and he likes it when I hug him from behind. Perhaps he's having gay fantasies about Joe? Maybe this conversation will help you decide:
Me: Yeah, but it's like all the guys in the grade have a gay crush on Joe.
Penn: But... he's just so... COOL!

Yeah, that kind of killed it for me.

5 comments:

Livie23 said...

that might just kill me too! lol about ur sister! I used to lock my little brother in the hamper in our apartment complex! good times! =]

Alice said...

lmao.
but he's soo cool!!

Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ellie said...

Thanks for the laugh about that hug you mentioned.

Anonymous said...

Creepy, ok, BUT SOOOO FUNNY!