My photo
I give a lot of information about myself here, but I'm supposed to remain anonymous. I figure none of you care enough to go to great lengths to figure out who I actually am. I'm at a boarding school. I think in an idealised fashion. Like most people my age, I've decided I'm more fucked up than I actually am. I like texts at midnight but I like getting letters more. I'm more intelligent than I appear on this blog, but I don't try as hard as I need to. I like boys. Try not to expect too much from me, I'm also a total flake.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

my sister is a bitch.

Literally.
Like she is a dog.
And a female.



I don't know why I said that, it's not true.
She is a bitch though. (of the metaphorical sense)
So anyway, remember the Mother's Day fiasco with my dad?
Well I confronted him about it (we haven't really been speaking).
And he went: "Well why did you have to get hurt?"
Still no apology.
My mother always takes my father's side. (even though he is an asshole to everyone)
Basically she told me that I still need to lose weight.
A few curse words. (on my part)
Getting disowned.
My mother responding like... a mature four year old.
Missing articles and everything.
The fact that she argued back may not have helped things.
In case you were wondering, I have no respect for my parents.
Yup.

I WILL FUCKING KILL MY SISTER.
Okay, no. I'm (mostly) not a psycho.
She took my phone away.
Oh, and not at the bidding of my parents.
No, just because she could.

I'm not sure if I'm ever getting it back.

Seriously, I think she has control issues.

7 comments:

ellie said...

You crack me up..but I love your honesty.

Keep Writing!

Alice said...

blah.
hopefully it'll all smooth over.
and u'll get 2 have an awesome summer b4 u leave 4 bording skool

Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear that... Family drama really sucks.

ellie said...

sure, linkage would be great. thanks for the comment.

Olivia said...

awww. Sorry bout that. Sisters can be bitches. btw. i decided not to quit. (:

Sydney said...

i love you.