My photo
I give a lot of information about myself here, but I'm supposed to remain anonymous. I figure none of you care enough to go to great lengths to figure out who I actually am. I'm at a boarding school. I think in an idealised fashion. Like most people my age, I've decided I'm more fucked up than I actually am. I like texts at midnight but I like getting letters more. I'm more intelligent than I appear on this blog, but I don't try as hard as I need to. I like boys. Try not to expect too much from me, I'm also a total flake.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The Worst Thing about Finals

No, it isn't the fact that you can't talk.
No, it isn't the sitting down until your legs are numb.
No, it's not that you don't really see anyone in your grade for about a week.
It might be the studying, but that's not the point of this post.
Nope, it's the timing.

Or the fact that finals are timed.

Why is this bad? you may ask.
Hum... maybe it's because right after lunch (and a lotta water)
you digest.
then you don't realise how full your bladder is
until,
LO AND BEHOLD!
YOUR STOMACH IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE!

Okay, not really, but having to choose between relieving yourself and finishing a math problem shouldn't be a problem people have to face at such a young age.


Normally I LOVE finals week!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha

That was such funny post xD

I laughed all the way! - And you're right!

Anonymous said...

I'm ok now! :D

I just get stupid sometimes =S


New post - much happier!

Alice said...

lmao.

taffy u r funnnny :D
i'm gonna miss u when ur gone...
keep up with your blog!!!

Kyla said...

oooo that sux! my religion teacher wont let us go to the bathroom during her class, its hell for pretty much everyone!

i'm one of the lucky fuckers who doesn't have finals till high skool :)

Raigan

Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.