My photo
I give a lot of information about myself here, but I'm supposed to remain anonymous. I figure none of you care enough to go to great lengths to figure out who I actually am. I'm at a boarding school. I think in an idealised fashion. Like most people my age, I've decided I'm more fucked up than I actually am. I like texts at midnight but I like getting letters more. I'm more intelligent than I appear on this blog, but I don't try as hard as I need to. I like boys. Try not to expect too much from me, I'm also a total flake.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

HaRoOoOOo!

Okay, yeah, sorry about the title. I've just always had the urge to tYpe LiKE tHis.

You know the dealio!



So lately Penn's actually been paying attention to me. (thank Gage!)

Oh, and I'm starting to hate Gage. This has nothing to do with the random flirtatiousness, I just... dislike his character.

It might have something to do with the fact that yesterday, he pulled out a shitload of my hair.

I pull his hair.

Gage: Pull me up!

Me: Okay

(I proceed to pull).

Gage: OW, STOP!

Me: Gage, you're so softheaded.

Gage: Let me pull your hair.

Me: Fine.

Gage takes my hair, puts it over his shoulder and BENDS FORWARD.

crack. crack. crackcrackcrack.

After like two minutes:

Me: OW, STOP!

Gage: Hehehehe.

Me: Jesus Christ, Gage, that fucking hurt!

Gage: You had it coming.





WTF? But yeah, this dislike started before the hair pullage...

Oh, and I'm also starting to like Bee & Lucy (Bee more).



I'm glad that the schoolyear is almost over. I hate all the work we have to do.... UGH, but we're leaving. And that sucks.



Syd & I are better.



Sorry for the short posts lately, I hope this one was long enough.
(not that anyone actually cares, but humour me?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I care =D

I don't know what I should think about Gage anymore...