My photo
I give a lot of information about myself here, but I'm supposed to remain anonymous. I figure none of you care enough to go to great lengths to figure out who I actually am. I'm at a boarding school. I think in an idealised fashion. Like most people my age, I've decided I'm more fucked up than I actually am. I like texts at midnight but I like getting letters more. I'm more intelligent than I appear on this blog, but I don't try as hard as I need to. I like boys. Try not to expect too much from me, I'm also a total flake.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

ew.

Okay, so two real names I'm using are my brother's and my sister's.
My sister's name is Livia. No "o" in front (olivia). No, its not a nickname, that's her real name.
My brother, on the other hand, is named Jason.

So there.
Reason I'm bringing this up?
About an hour ago, my brother freaked the CRAP out of me by saying that he had read all of my texts. Yeah, here is an example of a daily conversation.
Me: AWW, does your penis need a hug from my vagina?
...
Nuff said.
(I later found out that my bro was bluffing.... fucking asshole)
Anyway, I recently decided to purchase a bunch of ringtones.
Not good, now I owe $87. 31 to my brother.
I guess I don't get to get those purple skinny jeans...
ALSO, I met someone over the internet...

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll132/Coconut12345/me.jpg

what do you think?

and... urgh, awkward between me and Alice still.
I'm trying to be as nice as I can be and... idk, I'm trying to be the best friend I can be, but it's still major awkward betweet me and her. Seriously, I think she's still angry with me. And it sucks. I hope we still talk while I'm at boarding school, but things aren't looking so great. And I don't really think we have enough time at the end of the year to patch things up.
Lots of ands...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

pedo alert!

Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.