My photo
I give a lot of information about myself here, but I'm supposed to remain anonymous. I figure none of you care enough to go to great lengths to figure out who I actually am. I'm at a boarding school. I think in an idealised fashion. Like most people my age, I've decided I'm more fucked up than I actually am. I like texts at midnight but I like getting letters more. I'm more intelligent than I appear on this blog, but I don't try as hard as I need to. I like boys. Try not to expect too much from me, I'm also a total flake.

Friday, April 25, 2008

Hot for Teacher

DAMN IT! No real talking with SBT :/.

Right now I'm texting Aubrey. She just saw Pierce (weiiiiiird ex- boyfriend) at the movies. Apparently she doesn't dislike me. Good to know.
Bee and Lucy on the other hand...

GAGE IS GOING OUT WITH BARBIE! I always thought that his crush was on Kate! The theory is that they're only together so that they can get "experience". Hmmm...

Henry or Penn.
(not that I actually get a choice, but if I did...)
Nat, I know you think our boys are geeks,
but I like them better this way.

Penn has many good qualities. He's a tad (just a tad) more honest than Henry, though. Not in a good way. In a blunt "I'm an honest asshole!" way. And he cracks lots of jokes under his breath. We've been counting our pointless hugs this week and so far, we're up to 38. Today, I was sitting on his lap listening to his iPod. I then went to talk to Natalie and when I came back, I ended up sitting on the chair next to him. The conversation proceeding went like this:
Me: Hey, sorry for sitting on your lap earlier. Was I crushing you?
Penn: Sort of.
the end.
And the whole time during play practice, I realised that my crush may be going on him...
(two school crushes= BAD)

Henry is easier to talk to, methinks. The conversations just flow better. Idk, his hugs are not nearly as good as Penn's though. (it might have to do with the 10 inch... HEIGHT DIFFERENCE!) He can also be an asshole though. Ugh.
Two conversations today:
we were talking about calling people back
Me: ...so have you ever asked for a girl's phone number?
Him: Yeah. So normally I call once and then I don't talk to them again. So I delete their numbers.
Me: You better not delete my number.
Him: I will never delete your number.
AWWWWWWWWW!

texting:
Me: I'm hot for teacher.
Him: I've got it bad.
Me: Bad, so baaad. Haha, yeah, I'm cool.
Him: Your learning. Taylor's chode. Cough cough. G2g. Placement tests manana. Adios Conchita.
yeah, I forgot to tell you. Henry knows about the penis pictures... Conchita is this character in this Spanish soap opera we watch in class. Now that I think about it, it's kind of an insult. JESUS, WHAT AN ASSHOLE!
Me: Adios, Rafael.
Character weirder than Conchita. But they're in this little love thing sooooo...
Him: Haha, Yo me gustan las chicas simpaticas que quieren la musica. Adios.
Translation: I like funny girls who love music.
STUPID FLIRT! I wonder if he's figured out that "gustan" in Spanish has more of a romantic conotation...
Crush is officially on Henry.

That's the end of my rant. I hope something happens by the end of the year... BUT, I doubt it.

No comments: