My photo
I give a lot of information about myself here, but I'm supposed to remain anonymous. I figure none of you care enough to go to great lengths to figure out who I actually am. I'm at a boarding school. I think in an idealised fashion. Like most people my age, I've decided I'm more fucked up than I actually am. I like texts at midnight but I like getting letters more. I'm more intelligent than I appear on this blog, but I don't try as hard as I need to. I like boys. Try not to expect too much from me, I'm also a total flake.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

let's talk about Gage...

Btw, In case anyone was wondering, I'm not Chinese. I HATE being called Chinese and I get incredibly pissed off when people call me that.

Ah, so Gage.
He has pretty much been forgiven, we're talking like normal and he's gone back to his pervy self. The whole time during English, he was looking up my skirt. When I realised this, I crossed my legs and pulled my skirt down. Then he left to go talk to Bee and Lucy.

UGH! Stuff like this is why I get mad at him. He's also SUPER hypocritical about Cherie, half the time he's always talking about how he hates her, then whenever he's around her he's this huge flirt. Same with Henry. And I seriously think he's embarrased by me. Honestly, I'm happier when I'm not talking to him. At least then he's trying to keep this friendship going. Other times he just takes me for granted and makes me feel really insecure. Like he says the rudest stuff, and he always ditches me for the Stewards, who ALL OF THE GUYS PRETEND TO HATE.

It's ridiculous. If I ever do make the decision to really end it, I'm ending it for real.
It may sound like I get pissed at him for no reason at all, but it's the little things...

No comments: