My photo
I give a lot of information about myself here, but I'm supposed to remain anonymous. I figure none of you care enough to go to great lengths to figure out who I actually am. I'm at a boarding school. I think in an idealised fashion. Like most people my age, I've decided I'm more fucked up than I actually am. I like texts at midnight but I like getting letters more. I'm more intelligent than I appear on this blog, but I don't try as hard as I need to. I like boys. Try not to expect too much from me, I'm also a total flake.

Thursday, April 10, 2008

I cain't say no.

We just started rehearsing for our school's production of Oklahoma! and I'm cast as Aunt Eller.
Oh, and our musical is in three weeks.

Why, you may ask?
Why, because we have a retard music teacher (pseudonym: mrs. caterpillar, cat for short because... idk its and inside joke between me and Henry)
OH, but Henry is a mega flirt.
And Penn is once again huggy- and talky now that Gage is gone sick.
(Gage who I still haven't spoken to).

Friend drama is OOOOOVERRR! Thank God, I'm still worried about Alice because I hurt her so badly... Ugh, yes, Taff is a retard as well!

Went to some stupid dinner function thing for my parents tonight :/. I do love wearing dresses though!

Hmm... not much else to say.

1 comment:

anna. said...

YAY to the end of drama.
lets have a toast to drama free life.
cause drama is gay.
end of story.