My photo
I give a lot of information about myself here, but I'm supposed to remain anonymous. I figure none of you care enough to go to great lengths to figure out who I actually am. I'm at a boarding school. I think in an idealised fashion. Like most people my age, I've decided I'm more fucked up than I actually am. I like texts at midnight but I like getting letters more. I'm more intelligent than I appear on this blog, but I don't try as hard as I need to. I like boys. Try not to expect too much from me, I'm also a total flake.

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Fuck the Ants.

WHAT'S THAT?

The drama is over, you say!

Three cheers, HIP HIP HURRAY!

Sorry, I didn't mean for that to rhyme....

And although there is still a bunch of mega confusion and such, the drama is OVER. Alice and I will go on to Monday with an even stronger, more honest friendship. (Hopefully).

Urgh, I'm too lazy to write about it. If like... four (that seems reasonable, eh?) people comment on this post asking about the drama, I'll take CRUCIAL time out of my day to describe it. Okay, actually I have no life so it won't really be any trouble...

Faye's house was fun yesterday, we played lots of Rock Band (addictive, but I SUCK ASS at the drums :]). Either way, it's nice to get away from everything. But then the most peculiar thing happened....

SBSG Established conversation!

SBSG: Hey you. How's life in (place where I live)?
hey you. Aww, okay, I still think this is incredibly cute. This is what he first said before he asked me out. Ugh, why does he have to be an ass?
Me: Boring. I'm playing rock band :). You?
SBSG: I'm about to go to sleep. I feel resally shitty
Ah, but he still doesn't know how to spell...
Me: Aw, what's wrong?
SBSG: I don't know I'm just exhausted
DID HE SPELL EXHAUSTED CORRECTLY? I BELIEVE HE DID!
Me: I hope you get better. For some reason you always when youre about to fall asleep...
SBSG: Always what?
Me: Text me.
SBSG: Haha oh I'm just very bored.
Me: So i'm either really boring or really entertaining :)
SBSG: No you entertain me.
Me: Glad to hear that.

the end.
GOD, NO FLIRTING, SBSG! YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND, REMEMBER?

Ah, but when one guy shows interest, that's usually when all of the other ones come back...
Ugh, sadly, it works the other way too.

No comments: