My photo
I give a lot of information about myself here, but I'm supposed to remain anonymous. I figure none of you care enough to go to great lengths to figure out who I actually am. I'm at a boarding school. I think in an idealised fashion. Like most people my age, I've decided I'm more fucked up than I actually am. I like texts at midnight but I like getting letters more. I'm more intelligent than I appear on this blog, but I don't try as hard as I need to. I like boys. Try not to expect too much from me, I'm also a total flake.

Sunday, April 6, 2008

push me, and then just touch me

till i can get my



SATISFACTION.



Two dances.



And they were way better than last weeks half grind party.

ahh, love love life :)



my mother is bugging me to do homework...

we'll see.



Warning: NEXT TWO PASSAGES COME OUT KIND OF POSER-Y



First Dance: School dance

I always love love love school dances.

Reasons for this one:

I know rock song lyrics which raises my popularity with the guys.

I can head bang and not look like a loser because people have gotten past the point of caring that I dance oddly...

Henry's game got rained out and he came to the school dance :)

(eyes met during slow dance, gravitational pull, et cetera, et cetera)

I actually got asked to dance during the slow dances instead of my usual "lets dance"
During the last dance, I ended up dancing with someone other than Henry.
When he walked by he called me a bitch. (kidding, of course)

I walked outside and talked to SBT a lot because they started playing really shitty music and I got really hot

Sam, Sydney, and Nat came over afterwards and we proceeded to poke Sam awake with school supplies.

Then we turned on the strobe light :D (don't ask)

Sucky thing: I started crying at the end of the school dance because I'm going to boarding school and I've been at the same school for over ten years.
A bunch of people didn't know what to do because theyve never seen me cry... Now that I think about it, it was pretty funny.

Next Dance: Lily, Bee, and Lucy's
Ah, so they did this semi- tacky, semi- cool thing where there was a red carpet when you walked in.
SBT was there to interview us.
<3
I had a really cute yellow minidress on with a rosette on the left side.
Hair in a bun.
Red Lips.
Henry couldn't go because he had a stupid baseball tournament.
Hot guy from a prep school djed.
I asked him to dance because Aubrey dared me to.
I got a "I would but it's against our policy. I really would"
SUUURE.
And techno music.
And more strobe lights :)

Also, note on last post: I didn't actually go over. We were kidding around. Sadly, Henry is still WAAAAY out of reach for me :/

No comments: