My photo
I give a lot of information about myself here, but I'm supposed to remain anonymous. I figure none of you care enough to go to great lengths to figure out who I actually am. I'm at a boarding school. I think in an idealised fashion. Like most people my age, I've decided I'm more fucked up than I actually am. I like texts at midnight but I like getting letters more. I'm more intelligent than I appear on this blog, but I don't try as hard as I need to. I like boys. Try not to expect too much from me, I'm also a total flake.

Saturday, April 12, 2008

quit being a ho.

"Taaaaaaaafffy, hey, this is some random girl named Holly. I heard that you've been with a lot of guys. So yeah... quit being such a ho. See you at school."

WTF. I DON'T KNOW ANYONE NAMED HOLLY!
How is she going to see me at school?
And she had sort of a hispanic accent.
And the only hispanic friend I have is Alice
(who I've hurt repeatedly)
But this person had a different voice than Alice.
Still, supposedly Alice is hanging with a couple of friends today
SOOOOO... Yeah, she still hates me.
Fuck.
Guess I can't go to her quinceaƱera any more...

Oye, Syd, right now I'm eating a crunch wrap surpreme.

4 comments:

Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vera said...

Oh my... that's certainly intrueging. I wonder which was the lie--the school part or the Holly part? My parents almost named me Holly. I rather dislike that name.

Anonymous said...

i love you asian! no way in hell that was one of my friends. just a stupid 7th grade phone-jacker who has no life right cuz she got suspended/grounded because she's a freaking artard

Sydney said...

yessss crunchwrap supremee!