My photo
I give a lot of information about myself here, but I'm supposed to remain anonymous. I figure none of you care enough to go to great lengths to figure out who I actually am. I'm at a boarding school. I think in an idealised fashion. Like most people my age, I've decided I'm more fucked up than I actually am. I like texts at midnight but I like getting letters more. I'm more intelligent than I appear on this blog, but I don't try as hard as I need to. I like boys. Try not to expect too much from me, I'm also a total flake.

Friday, April 18, 2008

If I Ever Decide to Get Married, I Want Buttons All the Way to my Ass

Ah, went to get a fitting for my sister's wedding. The dress is gorgeous :). I also found the perfect graduation dress... for $250...

Fuck.

Ugh, major friend drama. Confusion. Shit.
I'll write about it when I'm ready.

Right now I'm not accepting any calls, but I'm really tempted to call this one number I don't know back.

Alice, I don't want any apologies/ explanations on this page. I'll talk to you later.

Probably going to watch a movie with my brother. Then Nat's if it's early enough. Faye's tomorrow.

Ugh.

No comments: